Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vessel Project

Me and Ralib were trying to do wax and ice cream together but that didn't work out. He wanted to do something different so I just went with the ice cream cone we had planned. It was kind of hard to do.

Process: I took a slab and I measured out a nice size for the sides and cut that out and made the little cup part. Then I made the smaller cup part and stuck that on the side. I took what I had for the bottom and cut around it to make the bottom part so I could not have a hole in it. I had to cut away a lot to get the ice cream cone kind of shape inside and outside.

My difficulties would be the size, the shape, the detail that I lacked

What was most successful is that it came out looking kind of like and ice cream cone.

I made it so me and Ralib could do our wax ice cream and glazed ice cream cone but that didn't work out so I just have an ice cream cone.


**Picture to be uploaded**

No comments:

Post a Comment