Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Figure Project

Sketch:

Some Problems (already): The Strawberry was being a butt, the cake wouldn't stay circular and was hard to get to the shape I got


In Progress Photo:



Finished Photo:





Some troubles I had with the project was my Oval Cake being OVAL. and the Cardboard being a stinky booty. The most successful about this project was the shape of the head. If I could change anything I would not do anything ever again like this because it was too hard to do cardboard but I wanted to challenge myself but I'm too lazy for challenges
My Process:
Affixed wire in certain positions to create the shape I want.
Wrap Wire with Aluminum foil and stuffed with trash/grocery bags.
Put tape to secure everything.
Mache/Cardboard it
Joint Compound it and paint

No comments:

Post a Comment